“Leadership is a skill, and you can learn it too” – Jeff Perry, Leadership and Career Coach
In this podcast, I am a guest of Masters of Technology where I was interviewed by Rafat Sarosh. I answered questions about how a Leadership and Career coach can help you succeed in your career.
Here are a few of the questions that were asked:
1. Who needs a Leadership and career coach?
2. What self-test I can run to realize that I need a career coach?
3. What is the difference between an executive coach and a leadership coach.
4. What are the attributes of a good leader?
5. How a career coach help. What is the modus operandi? How it works, do you shadow them in the work environment? Or just weekly 1:1 etc?
6. What do you mean by executive presence?
7. If you can share, at least in approximate term how much your services cost.
8. Favorite books
To listen to the podcast, click here
Some links to check more of Masters of Technology: